Friday, December 17, 2010

Wow!  Christmas is almost here!  Yesterday Shannon and Bryan treated Jennie and me to a movie!  We went to see It's A Wonderful Life on the big screen!  It was "wonderful"!  The only thing missing was Terry.  :(  He was home with a new sitter.  One of Terry's nurses' father-in-law sat with him.  I think I may have found just the right person for Terry!

Terry is about the same as when I last posted.  He mostly sleeps.  But, still, I put him in his chair everyday.  He wakes up in the late evening for a while.

We had an outing this week to the Dallas VA.  Not as difficult as the last trip because we found a new ride!  Just one bus there and back!

Jennie took pictures of us last night in front of the Christmas tree.  Hope you enjoy seeing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment