Monday, January 23, 2012

Terry had a good week and looks like another beginning!  He's sitting behind me looking around and sometimes watching the computer screen, especially when I play videos from Facebook!  Yep!  I'm addicted!

He had a cold last week but it's about gone, just mostly a stuffy nose and a cough.  I'm thankful that's all.

Last Wednesday we took a trip to Dallas to see Emily's flashmob.  She created it, organized it, etc. for her boyfriend's birthday.  It was sooo much fun to watch!  (There's a link on my Facebook page.)  Can't say I really felt up to an outing, but it was well worth it.  Jennie stood with Terry and she said he watched it.  I was videoing it.  There's a picture of Terry and Emily after the dance down below.

1 comment:

  1. I think I saw that video,I know I saw one it looks like at the mall and everyone dancing. Emily is so talented, I know the party turned out well. Tell Terry, Emily, Jeanie and Shannon I said hello, Love you all, Cindy Shaw

    ReplyDelete