Monday, April 29, 2013

It's About Time!

Well, we've come out of hibernation!  At least it seems that way.  The flu was such a threat here in Texas that I decided to keep Terry in for most of the winter.  Guess it worked, neither of us were sick.

It's been so nice to watch Spring.  Our yard is filled with flowers and every day something new has bloomed!  Juanita spent 2 months with us last fall and she spent hours in the yard...it's her favorite thing to do!  She told me we had about 50 rose bushes, but I thought she probably counted some a couple of times...but I recently walked the yard and counted 47!!  She was right!  And I may have missed some.  There are so many flowers that I've never seen before.  It's really pretty.

Terry enjoys just looking outside.  I think his favorite view is outback where he can see flowers, squirrels, hummingbirds, redbirds, the occasional bluejay and even the dog running! Oh, and the pool.

Most mornings he has breakfast in the dining room.  It has a big window that looks out front and across the street at another house.  Guess he's getting tired of that view.  Today I brought him into the dining area of the kitchen where I just have a work table full of plants (thank you, Juanita) and an inversion table.  But he can see out 5 windows and down the street.
He was sitting there looking out and said, "I can see the whole world."!!  Guess where he'll be having breakfast from now on!


No comments:

Post a Comment