Saturday, March 1, 2014

The last few weeks Terry has been very quiet.  He's had trouble speaking and gets frustrated with trying.  Almost every night I tell him, when he's trying to talk, it's ok and he'll probably be able to talk tomorrow.

Well, this morning he started talking again!  One of the first things he did was lift both arms up in the air. (He was lying on his back in bed)  I thought he was going to join his hands together and was having trouble doing so.  I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I lost it." When I asked what he said, "my watch"!  I assured him he hadn't lost it and showed him where it was. 

In a couple of minutes he said, "I'm getting better."  

He talked all morning!   ...and then this afternoon he couldn't...

Well, that's ok, because tomorrow he just might start again.



2 comments:

  1. Matthew 19:26
    And looking upon them Jesus said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

    So for today my prayer is that tomorrow he might just start again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We agree in prayer. With g
      God nothing is impossible.

      Delete