Friday, June 3, 2011

Terry had a great day yesterday!  He's making progress with therapy, feeding himself, talking more and more!  He talked on the phone with his Mom and sister (Tina).

This morning he was sitting in the back door looking out and I asked if he saw Tyler.  He said, "He's laying by that wall (fence) in the sun getting warm."  Uh, guess I keep it so cold in here even the dog has to go outside to warm up!

Terry told me what he wanted for breakfast, even how he wanted his eggs cooked!  He saw a bag of grapes on the counter and said "Dave will take care of those!"  (that's our grandson and he can eat a whole bag of grapes!)
That shows so much improvement in his thought processes!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness..what a great improvement!!! I sure miss seeing all his changes....Tell Terry I said hey and I love you both. Cindy

    ReplyDelete