Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We finally made it home yesterday (Monday) around 6pm.  The medical equipment company met us here and set up the feeding pump.  (Thanks Josh!)  Then Carla, the home health nurse came to help us get organized and begin with them again.  Poor Carla, she patiently listened to me vent because it took all day to get out of the hospital!  I was content to be there until the doctor said you can take him home (at 9am!), then I was ready to go!

Our neighbors from across the street brought me Chick-Fil-A!  Thanks Andy and Shari!  It was wonderful!
(not that I didn't loooove hospital food)

Thanks to Shannon and Emily for coming to get all of my stuff (I moved in for 2 weeks!) so I could just ride home with Terry in the ambulance and not worry about carrying anything.

Terry slept fairly well last night.  However, today he was uncomfortable all morning.  We were up at 7 and he just settled down about 2:30.  He's sleeping in his recliner. :)

We definitely have a different routine with the feeding machine!  But it's not difficult, just have to pay close attention to details.  

After we've been home a few days we'll start taking walks again...that means more pictures to come!
.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear...Can't wait for some ...Home pics !! Love you all..

    ReplyDelete